The Drager Narkomed M is a state-of-the-art anesthesia machine that is ideal for efficient transport and quick assembly, making it ideal for military use and other mobile environments that are tight on space.
The anesthesia machine’s design is simple with fewer components than industry competitors, allowing medical personnel to assemble and disassemble the Narkomed M in labor and time-saving manner. The modular architecture is extremely robust and flexible enough for use in a wide variety of hospital settings. The Narkomed M is stored and transported in its own custom airtight containers.
- Simple, modular design is easy to assemble
- Small footprint ideal in tight spaces
- Quick disassembly for easy transport
- Closed (Low Flow) anesthesia techniques
- Semi-closed anesthesia techniques
- Opened anesthesia techniques
- Break-Resistant Flow Meters
- Integrated Ventilator: the flow rate of 0 – 5 LPM
- Adaptable to use in both active and passive gas scavenging systems